Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Memories Behave Strange

Usually it is said that girls are difficult to understand and each girl has her own secrets. But it is also true that even Guys have their own secret, ever cherishing memories... The First Love (or Crush or Infactuation whats over you can name) will be a hidden deep but ever green in everybodys heart. Every guy would treasure the days during which he was with the girl whom she loved to be with. Some of these stories i have come accross dated to even primary school days to tutions and school days. Those days cannot be bought with what ever wealth you may get in the future. Some of them ended parting up as good friends, and some of them seperate with the broken heart. Very rarely that first love ends up in marriage.

I was feeling very much lonely sometimes eventhough many people were around me, and those long hours of work has kept the life going fast. One day when I was travelling alone in the bus, suddenly all these past memories, some ever green and some squeezing the heart started to flow in my thoughts suddenly, and I was moved to tears. After all I couldn't even wish to a girl whom I liked the most for her birthday, bcoz she now belongs to somebody else... May be I thought i should not disturb her anymore and that is what she also would have wished.

At that time I could understand the meaning of "Memories behave in a strange way, They leave you alone when you are in a crowd, and They stand like a crowd when you are alone"

4 comments:

Nimme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nimme said...

Yes Sendil,
we must cherish the good memories in our lives. i always get reminded of my college guys,college bus stand etc etc..

We must relive the memories whenver.
i firmly belive Memories makes us happier.
Never forget those who made u laugh and blush they say.

Reg wishing ppl on their bday ..comeon dude..u can wish a person on his/her bday whether they are dad's daughter or someones wife.
its upto u..i guess u shld have wished her

Nice post from heart. :)

sindu said...

Sendil,

I perfectly agree with Nim...sweet and happy things needs to be cherished...and btw being a "good friend" I can read ur mind state :)

ur blog reminds me of a beautiful line in a tamil song..

"Pirindu pona natpinai kettal pasumaiyana ninaivual sollum..
Piriyamana kaadalum kuda pirinda pin raNamai kollum"


so man..stay kewl..enjoy life :)

sai thilak said...

Every one has similar kinda *blues* in their lives. So its pretty normal to have.

Enjoy life with fond memories and live life to the fullest. :-)